Alan K. Warfield
We've got you covered!
Resources and Information
About Media, PA
About A.K. Warfield
Real Estate & Insurance Services
Officially, "umbrella coverage" is known as a "Personal Blanket Excess Liability Policy". For a small premium, an umbrella policy expands your homeowner's insurance to give you extra liability protection. See our glossary page for a more detailed explanation.
Basic umbrella coverage is $1 million, with optional limits of $2, $3, and $5 million. Here's what we'll need to know:
Return to Homeowner's Policy page
- How much coverage do you need?
- Do you own, hire, or regularly use private boats or planes? Other real estate or vehicles not covered in other policies?
Do you use any real estate or vehicles for business?
- Traffic violation convictions (past 3 years)?
- Do you have a swimming pool?
- Do you have a farming operation?
- What non-compensated positions do you hold?
- Full-time employees?
- Do you control or care for property you do not own?
- Are your professional and business activities included in your primary policies?
- Do those policies reduce or eliminate coverage for specific exposures?
- Have you had coverage declined, cancelled, or not renewed (5 years)?
- Do you or tenants have animals, exotic pets?
Return to Commerical Policy page
Protect yourself against a rainy day with umbrella coverage
through Warfield's Real Estate & Insurance
(610) 566-7400 || Email us
Personal Insurance ||
About Media, PA ||
About Warfield's || Home
All pages © Copyright 2002-2015 Alan K. Warfield. All rights reserved.